Joe Diliberto is the President and Owner of Sandler Training in Oakland, providing training, coaching, and consulting services to clients across a wide range of industries. He has over 30 years of experience in his field and is an expert in sales, sales management, business development, and negotiation skills. Before establishing Sandler Training, Joe held executive-level management positions at Fortune 100 and start-up companies.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joe Diliberto discusses the framework for his coaching
- The three elements that define your self-image and belief system
- Scarcity mentality vs. abundance mentality
- The relationship between your beliefs and your actions
- What are the three questions that a prospect asks themselves when considering a product or service?
- The three reasons why people decide to leave a company
- How Joe deals with failure
- Why is it important for leaders to have high emotional intelligence?
- Joe talks about his approach to giving feedback
In this episode…
Failure is an inevitable part of life. But, if you redefine the idea of failure, you present yourself with an opportunity to learn and grow. Joe Diliberto, the President and Owner of Sandler Training in Oakland, believes that part of leadership is building a culture that encourages failing often—as long as you’re willing to learn from those mistakes.
Joe discusses the foundation for his training and how he inspires change in his clients. You’ll hear about the lessons he’s learned from the setbacks he’s experienced during his career. Joe also talks about the importance of understanding human behavior and building relationships based on trust.
Join Joe Diliberto and Dov Pollack in this episode of the Next Wave Leadership Podcast. Joe talks about his leadership journey and why he welcomes losing as a learning opportunity. He also discusses his approach to selling, his philosophy around leadership, and what he’s learned from working with Steph Curry’s basketball coach. Learn more about Joe and his coaching experience in the resources section below.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Joe Diliberto
- Joe Diliberto on LinkedIn
- Sandler Training
- Accelerate Basketball
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Next Wave Leadership.
Founded by Dov Pollack, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm focused on helping CEOs, executives and emerging leaders overcome their limiting beliefs which is an essential part of creating a growth mindset culture.
If you are looking to grow as a leader and create a vibrant and innovative culture in your organization, Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.