Cory Levenberg is the founder of 42, Inc., an IT consulting firm focused on providing companies with strategic technology solutions.
He is also a part of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, where he chairs the Accelerator Program and coaches young businesses. Cory’s most recent endeavor is building free-range artisanal enclosures for charity. Yes, we’re talking about chicken coops.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dov Pollack introduces his guest, Cory Levenberg from 42, Inc.
- Cory talks about his uncle’s influence on his entrepreneurial journey at a young age
- Dealing with uncertainty as an entrepreneur
- Cory shares his insights into sustaining a successful business
- Leadership challenges versus business challenges
- Cory’s involvement with the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- Cory’s philosophy about servant leadership
- Growing your business versus growing your practice
- The difference between giving advice and sharing your experience
- Cory talks about using his passion for woodwork as a way to give back
- The effects of COVID-19 on mentorship
- Where you can find more information about EO
In this episode…
Being an entrepreneur is a rewarding yet challenging experience. While there are many alluring aspects of starting your own company, there are also significant risks involved in launching and maintaining a successful business. In this episode of The Next Wave Leadership Podcast, Cory Levenberg from 42, Inc. discusses his entrepreneurial background—from his introduction to business at just 10 years old to the ventures he’s pursued along the way. He also discusses the risks that are involved when running your own company and the uncertainty that businesses are currently facing due to the COVID-19 crisis.
You’ll also hear about Cory’s participation in the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, a group of entrepreneurs dedicated to peer-to-peer learning. You’ll learn how sharing your business experiences with other entrepreneurs, including your competitors, allows you to let go of limiting factors that prevent the growth of your business. Cory also discusses how mentorship is adapting and businesses are evolving during the current pandemic.
Join Dov Pollack in this episode of The Next Wave Leadership Podcast as he interviews Cory Levenberg from 42, Inc. about his experience as an entrepreneur, coach, and founder. He shares his insights into growing a successful business, becoming a mentor, and turning his love of woodwork into a charitable opportunity. Learn more about Cory and all of his endeavors by visiting the websites in the resources section below.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Cory Levenberg on LinkedIn
- 42, Inc.’s website
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s website
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership’s website
- Dov’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Next Wave Leadership.
Founded by Dov Pollack, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm focused on helping CEOs, executives and emerging leaders overcome their limiting beliefs which is an essential part of creating a growth mindset culture.
If you are looking to grow as a leader and create a vibrant and innovative culture in your organization, Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.