Umran Beba is a Partner at August Leadership, a staffing and recruiting agency that solves talent leadership challenges in organizations all over the world. Umran is also the Co-founder of Beba Innovation & Entrepreneurship Foundation and an Independent Non-Executive Board Director at Bakkavor.
As a global leader with more than 35 years of experience under her belt, Umran boasts an impressive resume that includes a 25-year chapter at PepsiCo, where she ultimately became the Senior Vice President and Chief Global Diversity and Engagement Officer.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Umran Beba talks about her background in engineering, marketing, and international leadership
- How Umran used her voice to promote diversity and equality at PepsiCo
- The value of aligning your company’s mission and goals with inclusion
- Why diversity is a “sustainability agenda” — and Umran’s experience as a young mother and executive leader
- What does Umran look for in high-quality leaders?
- Umran’s advice for young female leaders: identify your passion and use your determination
- Some of the lessons Umran learned from the amazing managers in her career
In this episode…
Do you want to make a positive, lasting impact on your organization? Are you looking for practical strategies that will help you bring more diversity and inclusion to your company?
According to experienced leader and inclusion executive Umran Beba, creating a more equitable workplace is no easy task. In order to create a truly inclusive company, you have to embrace equality as a “sustainability agenda.” In other words, it isn’t just about passion or tenacity. Instead, you need both vision and vigilance to build workplace equity and inclusion. So, how can you practice hope and grit to start building a more diverse company today?
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, Umran Beba, a Partner at August Leadership, sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss the process and importance of building equitable workplaces. Listen in as Umran talks about championing diversity at PepsiCo, building inclusive strategies and practices in the core of your company, and her hard-won wisdom and advice for new female leaders. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Umran Beba on LinkedIn
- August Leadership
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
- Beba Innovation and Entrepreneurship Foundation
- Indra Nooyi on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose.
Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.
To know more about what we can do to help you and your team grow, visit our website at NextWaveLeadership.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.