Sonja Klopcic is the Developer of AEIOU of Leadership, a leadership-focused organization that offers coaching, consulting, workshops, and programs to leaders across the globe. She is also a Co-Creator and Member of the Board & Partners Network at World of Synergy, an international hybrid confluence and learning experience.
In addition, Sonja is also the best-selling author of the books The Energy Inside Leadership and The AEIOU of Leadership.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Sonja Klopcic shares what it was like to grow up in Slovenia
- How Sonja suddenly jumped into a leadership position at an IT company after working as an electrical engineer
- The feedback Sonja received from her male colleagues — and how she focused on a results-based leadership model
- Sonja’s takeaway from business school: “business needs to transformed from a battleground to a playground”
- The importance of “leading from love” — and how relationships can impact your company’s vision
- How Sonja’s transformative leadership model is impacting leaders all over the world
- Sonja discusses the value of embracing both masculine and feminine energy in leadership roles
- Sonja explains why it’s important for people to be a leader in all areas of their life
In this episode…
Do you struggle with establishing a healthy and balanced workplace presence? Are you trying to figure out what kind of leader you want to be both inside and outside of the office?
As a female executive in the end of the 20th Century, Sonja Klopcic experienced quite a bit of criticism from her male colleagues. One of the most frequent objections to her leadership style was this: “You’re too soft.” Despite this complaint, Sonja knew what the results said — her empathetic and empowering style of leadership was far more effective than the harsh, authoritarian approach of her male counterparts. Since then, Sonja has learned much more about leadership and today, she is here to share her best-kept secrets with listeners everywhere.
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, Sonja Klopcic, the Developer of AEIOU of Leadership, sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss her storied career as an executive and leadership expert. Tune in as Sonja talks about her transition from an electrical engineer to the general manager of an IT company, the value of leading from a place of relationship and empathy, and the impact of her revolutionary leadership model, AEIOU of Leadership.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Sonja Klopcic on LinkedIn
- AEIOU of Leadership
- World of Synergy
- The Energy Inside Leadership: Stories of Collaboration and Change from the Heart of Europe by Sonja Klopcic
- The AEIOU of Leadership: Five Approaches to Leadership for Tomorrow by Sonja Klopcic
- Nilima Bhat on LinkedIn
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose. Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.