Safy Fishov is the Vice President of Sales in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India for Xilinx, a technology and manufacturing company. Xilinx focuses on supplying programmable logic devices and is known for inventing the most dynamic processing technology in the industry, like the FPGA, programmable SoCs, and the ACAP.
Safy is a seasoned sales executive and has international experience in scaling revenue, sales team recruitment, cost of sales management, and much more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Safy Fishov talks about becoming the VP of Sales at Xilinx and implementing his revolutionary 100-day plan
- The secret to giving effective feedback: be a partner and lead by example
- Safy recalls growing up in Queens, New York, studying at Boston University, and mastering martial arts
- The origin of Safy’s powerful executive presence
- How does the concept of “scaling” apply to people?
- Safy’s tips and tricks for boosting your confidence and influence in the workplace
- The coaching programs that have changed Safy’s approach to leadership
- How Safy deals with imposter syndrome: action-oriented planning
In this episode…
Do you want to become a confident leader who impacts people—but you can’t seem to shake the feeling that you don’t belong? Are you looking for strategies to help you overcome imposter syndrome and lead with purpose? If so, Safy Fishov has some advice that might just change your life.
Most high-performing leaders experience imposter syndrome—the feeling that you are a fraud or poser—in the workplace. Unfortunately, feeling unqualified or out-of-place can seriously inhibit your ability to lead with power, purpose, and passion. Thankfully, Safy Fishov has the secret to overcoming imposter syndrome for good: plan, take action, and keep learning. So, how can you start implementing Safy’s advice today and become a determined, self-reliant leader?
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, Safy Fishov, the Vice President of Sales for Xilinx, sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss the secrets to becoming a confident leader. Listen in as Safy reveals the key to giving effective feedback, how he developed a strong executive presence, and how action-oriented planning can help you get rid of your imposter syndrome today. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Safy Fishov on LinkedIn
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
- Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit and Success by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by W. Timothy Gallwey
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose.
Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.