Raj Sisodia is the Co-founder and Co-chairman of Conscious Capitalism, Inc., an organization that creates and develops a worldwide network of entrepreneurs, business leaders, and intrapreneurs who are dedicated to growing through conscious leadership, learning offerings, and PR opportunities. Raj is also the Franklin Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College and a Member of the Board of Directors at The Container Store.
Raj is an award-winning author, publishing 10 books and more than 100 academic articles. He has also consulted with and taught executive programs for a great deal of well-known companies, including AT&T, Kraft Foods, Whole Foods, Walmart, McDonald’s, and many others.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Raj Sisodia talks about his best-selling book, The Healing Organization
- Raj reveals why — and how — he co-founded the Conscious Capitalism movement
- The surprising moment of finding your purpose at the intersection of heartbreak and bliss
- America’s marketing tragedy: how destructive advertising strategies lead to country-wide distress
- The role of women in the Conscious Capitalism movement — and the result of excessive masculinity in economic history
- How Raj’s journey towards personal and professional healing impacted The Healing Organization
- What is a conscious leader, and how can you become one?
In this episode…
Are you frustrated with the self-focused, dog-eat-dog world of corporate culture? Do you want to find a way to succeed in your career while also experiencing joy and helping others?
After studying marketing and leadership strategies in corporations across the world, Raj Sisodia learned this truth: you don’t have to suffer in order to be successful. In fact, there is a way to be both wildly profitable and inexpressibly happy — and, according to Raj, the first step to achieving this is to become a conscious leader in all aspects of your life. So, how can you take concrete steps towards embracing awareness and selflessness as a leader today?
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, Raj Sisodia, the Co-founder and Co-chairman of Conscious Capitalism, sits down with Dov Pollack to talk about reforming business culture by embracing conscious capitalism. Listen in as Raj shares his journey towards the Conscious Capitalism movement, the problems with — and potential solutions to — American marketing strategies, and how Raj’s book, The Healing Organization, propelled his own path towards healing and growth. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Raj Sisodia
- Raj Sisodia on LinkedIn
- Conscious Capitalism, Inc.
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
- Pachamama Alliance
- John Mackey
- Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose by Raj Sisodia, Jagdish N. Sheth, and David B. Wolfe
- Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business by John Mackey and Raj Sisodia
- The Healing Organization: Awakening the Conscience of Business to Help Save the World by Raj Sisodia and Michael J. Gelb
- Does Marketing Need Reform?: Fresh Perspectives on the Future by Jagdish N. Sheth and Raj Sisodia
- Shakti Leadership: Embracing Feminine and Masculine Power in Business by Nilima Bhat and Raj Sisodia
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose. Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.