D. Sangeeta is the Founder and CEO of Gotara, the coaching, personal training, and global career advice network for women in STEM. Gotara’s vision is to close the gender gap and provide a community for women around the globe who are working in STEM fields as individuals or leaders.
Before her work at Gotara, Sangeeta served in high-level positions in esteemed companies, including as the VP of Connections at Amazon, the Head of Global Client Operations at Nielsen, the General Manager of Lean Six Sigma at GE Aviation, and many others.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- D. Sangeeta talks about her early career — and one of the most important lessons she learned about workplace support
- Sangeeta’s takeaways from her time at GE: strong leaders and high-quality processes
- Can you pursue a career that has no connection with your previous training and education?
- Some of Sangeeta’s 10 foundational leadership principles: customer, curiosity, innovation, details, and more
- Strategies for effectively leading large, global teams
- How Sangeeta developed her skill for relational connection in the workplace
- Sangeeta reveals how Gotara helps women reach success and solidarity in their STEM careers
In this episode…
Are you looking for strategies to effectively lead a large team? Do you struggle to scale your strategies to fit the size of your company’s global network of employees?
Great leadership is not easy to achieve — especially when it comes to leading large teams that work all over the world. Knowing how to apply your tried-and-true methods at scale can be so intimidating that it feels nearly impossible. Thankfully, that’s exactly why D. Sangeeta is here: to share her hard-won wisdom and proven strategies for leading well — and leading large. So, are you ready to learn more about Sangeeta’s life-changing methodologies and become a better leader today?
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, D. Sangeeta, the Founder and CEO of Gotara, sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss the best practices for leading big and diverse teams. Listen in as Sangeeta talks about jumping into a new career path, her fundamental leadership principles, and the skills and strategies that have helped her become an esteemed leader in some of the top companies in the world. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- D. Sangeeta on LinkedIn
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose.
Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.
To know more about what we can do to help you and your team grow, visit our website at NextWaveLeadership.com or send us an email at email@example.com.