Jasmin Saidi-Kuehnert is the Founder, President, and CEO of the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI). She has dedicated the last 30 years to international education, sharing her knowledge as a published author and speaker on world education systems. As an advisor, Jasmin helps institutions and organizations navigate emerging markets, credential evaluation standards, and global pathway initiatives.
In the past, Jasmin served as the Chair of the Association of International Educators. She is currently the President of the Board of the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE) and the Chair of the International Education Standards Council (IESC).
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dov Pollack introduces his guest, Jasmin Saidi-Kuehnert from the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI)
- Jasmin talks about growing up in Iran and moving to the U.S. at 16-years-old
- A valuable lesson Jasmin learned about networking
- Jasmin shares what inspired her to start ACEI
- Transitioning from a founder to a leader
- How Jasmin approaches challenges
- The concept of holistic management
- How ACEI has adapted to the “new normal” during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Practicing mindfulness to ease uncertain situations
- The technique Jasmin uses to offer feedback
- Why Jasmin created The Welcome Project
- The people who have impacted Jasmin throughout her life
In this episode…
Leaders have to be honest, open, and vulnerable with their teams if they want to develop a growth-focused environment that promotes the overall well-being of their employees. That’s why Jasmin Saidi-Kuehnert, the Founder, President, and CEO of the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI), imbues what she refers to as the “GDP of happiness” within her organization.
In this episode of The Next Wave Leadership Podcast
, you’ll hear about Jasmin’s journey to becoming a self-made, self-directed leader. She shares a story about the cocktail party that changed the course of her life. You’ll also learn about dealing with challenging situations by treating them as puzzles instead of problems, the idea behind holistic management, and her motivations for creating The Welcome Project.
Jasmin Saidi-Kuehnert from the Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI) joins Dov Pollack in this episode of the Next Wave Leadership Podcast
. Jasmin shares her intuitive approach to leadership, her experience as a female leader, and maintaining a growth-focused culture while working remotely. Learn more about Jasmin and her current projects in the resources section below.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Next Wave Leadership
Founded by Dov Pollack
, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm
focused on helping CEOs, executives and emerging leaders overcome their limiting beliefs which is an essential part of creating a growth mindset culture.
If you are looking to grow as a leader and create a vibrant and innovative culture in your organization
, Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.
To know more about what we can do to help you and your team grow, visit our website at NextWaveLeadership.com
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org