Jutta Miquelino is a Partner and the CEO of and dos Santos GmbH. The collective helps mid-size to massive companies innovate and expand. Some of their noteworthy clients have included Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, and Olympus, among many others.
Jutta got her start at Procter & Gamble, where she was a Customer Marketing Manager for over a decade. From there, she went on to work for Storck and Sony Electronics, accumulating 25 years of experience in leadership and cultural development to become the forward-thinking entrepreneur she is today.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The future of work in the German railway system
- Jutta Miquelino explains why automation isn’t better than human understanding
- Consulting workers to understand their workspace
- The importance of purpose in an employee’s life
- What is the wrestling phase and how does it work?
- Using the past to help design the future
- Technology as a tool to further humanity
- Jutta’s long career and what she has learned from it
- What will the workplace of 2030 look like?
In this episode…
What will the workplace of the future look like?
This is a pertinent question for leaders in business. Even in the past two years, how and where we work has evolved at a frightening speed. With so much changing, it’s important to be intentional in shaping that better workplace of the future. Few people have thought about this proposition as much as Jutta Miquelino, and in this episode, she explains exactly what that future could look like.
Dov Pollack has a powerful conversation with Jutta Miquelino, the Partner and CEO of and dos Santos GmbH, where they discuss the workplace of the future and how to shape it. They talk about technology and automation, breaking down how they can be used to further humanity rather than isolate it. They also talk about Jutta’s own fruitful career, her perspective on purpose for employees, and why companies need a wrestling phase. Hear the rest for yourself on this episode of the Next Wave Leadership podcast.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Jutta Miquelino on LinkedIn
- and dos Santos GmbH
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
Founded by Dov Pollack, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm focused on helping CEOs, executives, and emerging leaders to deepen their executive presence, differentiate their voice, and embrace the plot and promise of their story.