Andy Bass is the Founder and Managing Director of BassClusker Consulting, where he works with senior executives to increase their growth and productivity. He’s advised leaders in more than 30 industries across 12 countries. As a strategist, Andy has counseled executives at large organizations such as Deutsche Bank, L’Oreal, and Aon and many mid-sized businesses and trade associations. Andy has also taught executives at leading business schools, including Oxford Saïd, Warwick, Aston, and Strathclyde. He is the Forum Chair for MacKay CEO Forums and is a member of the associate faculty at Aston Business School Centre for Executive Development. Along with his positions, Andy has written several books, including Start With What Works and Committed Action.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Andy Bass went from poor grades to incredible success
- Solving problems with the resources you already possess
- The best way to approach innovation
- Overlooked resources and how to find them within your company
- Finding creative solutions in a mundane environment
- How to liberate potential and eliminate waste
- Why internal best practices are better than external
- Andy’s consulting case studies
In this episode…
In the pursuit of improving their businesses, many executives look to external factors to gain a competitive advantage. Millions upon millions of dollars are spent on outside resources and, ultimately, very little changes. While these solutions can be helpful, they should never be a leader’s first option. In fact, many businesses already have the tools they need to succeed.
Andy Bass is a leadership advisor who pushes clients to reassess the resources they already have at their disposal. Rather than spend exorbitant sums of money to get ahead, Andy shows leaders how they can better utilize their current assets. The process is easily adaptable, and the results can be surprising.
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, Dov Pollack interviews Andy Bass, the Founder and Managing Director of BassClusker Consulting, to talk about liberating your company’s potential through overlooked resources. They talk about reassessing your business and finding creative ways to improve systems. They also touch on innovation, eliminating waste, and looking for answers internally. Stay tuned for more.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- BassClusker Consulting
- Andy Bass on LinkedIn
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
- Start With What Works: A faster way to grow your business by Andy Bass
- Committed Action: The three-step method to inspire your people to take ownership and get results by Andy Bass
Sponsor for this episode…
Founded by Dov Pollack, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm focused on helping CEOs, executives, and emerging leaders to deepen their executive presence, differentiate their voice, and embrace the plot and promise of their story.