Tom Rausch is a leadership coach and CTT Certified Culture Change Consultant with almost 40 years of experience under his belt. Tom is the visionary behind Leadership Beyond Limits, where he works as both an Organizational Culture Consultant & Leadership Coach and a Transformational Leadership & True Purpose™ Coach.
Tom also holds numerous professional certifications, including Social + Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach, Certified Organization Purpose Consultant, Certified MasterMind Executive Coach™, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dov Pollack and Tom Rausch talk about the power of engaging an effective mindset shift in your leadership
- Tom recalls how he discovered and started paving a career path for himself in leadership coaching
- How to affect cultural change in an organization through psychological and performance-based assessments
- Dov and Tom talk about the complex culture in team sports: high-performing yet team-oriented
- The importance of discovering a higher purpose in your career
- Tom discusses how the VUCA model of leadership helps leaders transform external challenges into valuable skills
- What is psychological safety and why is it a valuable goal to have for your workplace culture?
- Tom reveals why sharing your story as a leader can build empathy and affinity within your team
- How to deliberately design a future-focused purpose for your workplace culture
- Some of Tom’s top book recommendations for improving your leadership skills, company culture, and more
- How to access Tom’s free coaching program today at Coach2Lead
In this episode…
Do you struggle in your role as a leader? Are you looking for ways to improve your management skills and create cohesive, effective teams?
Let’s face it: leading a group of intelligent, independent employees is incredibly difficult. Even if you’ve attended transformational seminars and read best-selling books on effective leadership, developing healthy, effective teams can seem like an impossible task! Thankfully, Tom Rausch is here to share his sage advice for cultivating teamwork, empathy, and intimacy in your workplace environment today.
In this episode of the Next Wave Leadership Podcast, experienced leadership coach Tom Rausch sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss the secrets for developing leadership skills that will make a palpable difference in your organization. Listen in as Tom reveals how to produce cultural change in your company, effectively use the VUCA leadership model, and methods for sharing your story—ultimately encouraging affinity and compassion in your team. Stay tuned for more!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Tom Rausch on LinkedIn
- Leadership Beyond Limits
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
- Leslie Levy August
- “Tim Kelley: The Founder of The True Purpose Institute on Humanity’s Software Upgrade & Making the World a Better Place Through Profit” on the Next Wave Leadership Podcast
- The Healing Organization: Awakening the Conscience of Business to Help Save the World by Raj Sisodia and Michael J. Gelb
- Completing Capitalism: Heal Business to Heal the World by Bruno Roche and Jay Jakub
- Life Is in the Transitions: Mastering Change at Any Age by Bruce Feiler
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Next Wave Leadership.
Founded by Dov Pollack, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm focused on helping CEOs, executives and emerging leaders overcome their limiting beliefs which is an essential part of creating a growth mindset culture.
If you are looking to grow as a leader and create a vibrant and innovative culture in your organization, Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.