Phnam Bagley is a designer, space architect, board advisor, and public speaker with more than 15 years of experience in creating high-tech, sustainable hardware for a variety of industries.
Phnam is the Founding Partner and Creative Director of Nonfiction, an award-winning creative studio that specializes in industrial design, branding, user experience design, space architecture, engineering, and strategy. In addition to this, she is also Founder and Design Director of Eternal Luxe LLC, a USA-based fashion accessories brand that merges time-honored techniques with modern designs.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Phnam Bagley talks about her goal to “turn science fiction into reality” and what she hopes to achieve through it
- How Phnam started to design and create space architecture
- Why fearlessness is Phnam’s superpower and how it has helped her succeed in life
- How Phnam cultivates creativity and finds inspiration in her day-to-day life
- Phnam explains why she looks at portfolios instead of resumes when hiring employees for her company
- Phnam discusses the importance of self-care as a creative entrepreneur
- Phnam talks about the strategy and value of reverse-engineering the different aspects of your life
- Phnam’s definitions of good design and bad design
In this episode…
Are you looking for practical strategies that will encourage the creative instincts that can help make your business thrive? Do you want to prioritize self-care and mindfulness while driving your company towards success? If so, you’re in the right place!
Phnam Bagley is a creative entrepreneur with big success and even bigger dreams. As an award-winning designer and serial entrepreneur, Phnam has had a great deal of experience in finding a healthy balance between creativity and business management. Through her entrepreneurial journey and in the process of polishing her creative strategies, she has uncovered some helpful tips that can help anyone run a business that celebrates originality and inventiveness.
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership Podcast, Phnam Bagley, Founding Partner and Creative Director of Nonfiction, sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss the magic of design in day-to-day home life, work life, and even in outer space. Phnam also talks about her background in design and architecture, her strategies for cultivating creative inspiration, and her top secrets for successfully reverse-engineering your life. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Phnam Bagley on LinkedIn
- Eternal Luxe LLC
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: email@example.com
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose.
Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.