Jen Greenwood is the Founder of Jen Greenwood Creative, a company that helps clients in the hospitality, non-profit, technology, and wellness industries create innovative, customer-focused marketing strategies. Jen has almost 10 years of experience as a creative director, producer, content creator, creative strategist, co-creation facilitator, and design thinker.
Jen’s extensive experience includes her work as the Creative Director for Stanford Healthcare, Senior Manager and Creative of Global Marketing and Communications at Apple, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jen Greenwood shares stories from her experience as a 14-year Apple employee
- What Apple’s culture was like during Jen’s employment: challenging tradition and driving innovation
- How do you establish a company culture while leaving room for future growth?
- Jen discusses the power of story for professional success and personal fulfillment
- How Jen helps clients discover their voice and purpose through identifying their “origin story”
- Jen’s experience as a female leader in the male-dominated tech industry
- What’s the difference between mentorship and sponsorship?
- The exciting projects that Jen is looking forward to in 2021
In this episode…
Do you wish there was a fool-proof tool that could help you simultaneously generate professional success and personal happiness? According to Jen Greenwood, this tool is incredibly common, yet underutilized: story.
Over the past two decades, Jen has wielded the unparalleled power of narrative while working for some of the biggest names in the tech and wellness industries, including Apple and Stanford Health Care. She believes that well-crafted stories are the key to setting your brand, company, or services apart from your competition. What’s more, identifying your personal narrative can help you discover and pursue your deepest purpose outside of the office. So, how can you start leveraging the power of narrative right now?
In this episode of Next Wave Leadership, Jen Greenwood, Founder of Jen Greenwood Creative, sits down with Dov Pollack to talk about harnessing the power of stories in every part of your life. Listen in as Jen discusses her transformative 14-year stint as an Apple employee, how to create an established—but growth-oriented—company culture, and why your authentic narrative is the secret to success and fulfillment that you’ve been looking for. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Jen Greenwood on LinkedIn
- Jen Greenwood Creative on LinkedIn
- Jen Greenwood
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
If you are a leader who is looking to differentiate your voice, own your story, and choose your path with purpose.
Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.