Allan Silva is the Founder and CEO of Truedragon, a team coaching company that creates business growth by helping global business executives and senior product and engineering leaders build and align winning teams. Allan is also the Founding Partner of Riverene, a leadership and organizational development consultancy. His recent clients include Lucasfilm, ILM, Sonos, Atlassian, GRAIL, Airbnb, Salesforce, and Twitter.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Allan Silva talks about coaching startup leaders to guide with real—not just positional—authority
- Why experts in a company experience tremendous pressure while struggling to establish their credibility
- How engineers and developers can wrestle with their purpose and mindset when moving to a new company
- Allan shares real-life client stories of transition and mindset shifting
- The keys to establishing your leadership: step back, listen to feedback, and develop humility
- The importance of analyzing why you are in a new leadership position
- How long does it take to develop trust and experience results through executive coaching?
In this episode…
Have you ever been the new person in a room full of tight-knit friends? The only feeling worse than feeling out of place at a gathering is being a company’s newly-hired authority figure. How can you establish your authority and lead with purpose when people can hardly remember your name?
Establishing your expertise and exercising your positional authority in a new—or, at least, new to you—organization can seem like an impossible task. However, according to Allan Silva, the key to thriving in your new authoritative role is this: change your mindset. By taking a deep breath, developing humility, and defining your purpose, you can become the leader you’ve always wanted to be. Want to learn more?
In this episode of the Next Wave Leadership Podcast, Allan Silva, Founder and CEO of Truedragon, sits down with Dov Pollack to discuss practical steps you can take to become a more effective leader—today. Listen in as Allan reveals the difference between positional and innate authority, the importance of shifting your mindset as a leader, and developing a realistic timeline for change in your organization. Stay tuned for more!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Allan Silva on LinkedIn
- Allan’s email: email@example.com
- Dov Pollack on LinkedIn
- Next Wave Leadership
- Dov’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Next Wave Leadership.
Founded by Dov Pollack, Next Wave Leadership is an executive coaching firm focused on helping CEOs, executives and emerging leaders overcome their limiting beliefs which is an essential part of creating a growth mindset culture.
If you are looking to grow as a leader and create a vibrant and innovative culture in your organization, Next Wave Leadership can help you get the results you want and need.